You’ve probably noticed that the majority of online casinos ‘ advertisements typically provide some kind of bonus or free money to help you get started playing there. As with most things in this world there is nothing free and before you begin taking advantage of this money for free and then resenting that it was a scam, I recommend you read on and learn how it all is working.
In the beginning, you might ask yourself why online casinos provide the possibility of “free” money?
It’s an element of their strategy of differentiation and marketing. In simple terms the majority of online casinos are “skins” of a specific software company, which means ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg เว็บ ตรง that behind the various owners and licensing, graphics, etc. underneath, there’s little difference between, the Playtech powered casinos, or all casinos powered by Microgaming.
If they’re basically the same under the hood, there has to be some kind of distinction that will make you want to join “X” online casino and not “Y”. In addition to the graphics, licensing as well as support and reputation. another method of showcasing to prospective players is to offer the players something, in this instance, a bonus.
After getting this out of your mind then the next question you could think about is: Okay I’m sure Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll join, get my cash, try the games and then go into Casino Y.
The solution is easy as well. To be eligible for bonuses from the internet casino you’ll typically have to deposit money, unless the casino specifically states that you aren’t required however, we’ll discuss this later.
Before we get into the depths of various types of bonuses available in online casinos, here are some additional details and terms you need to be aware of so that you are able to clarify the details with a support rep prior to claiming a bonus to ensure you know the situation and what you’re getting.
- The wagering requirements for bonuses: Many bonuses require wagering or playthrough which means that you have to wager a specific amount before you are able to take money from your account. The wagering requirements for a typical bonus are typically between 15 and 40 times, but pay careful attention to the amount you are required to bet. In some instances, it could be just the bonus multiplied by X, and in other cases you’ll need to bet the bonus plus the deposit amount at X times. This, in turn, is the most common. Another thing to be aware of with regard the wagering requirement is, that in the majority of online casinos, if you make withdraw funds before having fulfilled the wagering requirements, any winnings you have made up to that point are void. This isn’t exactly fair, but this is the reality.
- Games played: Make sure to review the terms and conditions in this instance. Since slots are typically the most profitable games in casinos online, bonus offers are only valid for games that are slot-based. Most scratch cards and keno are in line with this rule. In other situations you’ll be able to use your bonus on any game, but certain games won’t be counted 100% toward the playthrough requirements. For instance, playing on slots will count 100% , but roulette only counts 30%, which means that you’ll need to bet three times in order to meet the wagering requirements and then withdraw your winnings.
- Minimum deposit requirements Most of the time for you to be eligible for bonuses, you’ll have to make an initial deposit that is also subject to change. It’s usually a modest amount that you’ll likely make anyway. It’s typically not more than $50. We’re now in the same boat and in the same language, it’s about time we looked over the most common kinds of bonuses that are available at the majority of online casinos.
- A match bonus is the most popular kind of bonus. For every dollar you deposit you’ll be given the amount you have deposited to the casino. For instance the casino Z offers a 100 match bonus of a certain percentage, you deposit 100 dollars and casino Z will offer you an additional $100 in bonus cash. That means you can begin playing with $200. Match bonuses are usually restricted to a specific maximum amount of bonus you can get. Match bonuses can be an individual bonus that is part of an offer (more frequent in US casino sites that are friendly to US players) or as part of the welcome bonus
- Welcome bonuses are typically provided by the majority, if not all, casinos online to customers who register and deposit their first money in the online casino. Welcome bonus comprise all the match bonuses that you could earn as a new casino player over the course of a certain time or in the first deposit, or any combination of both If the casino offers a $3000 welcome bonus, that’s the highest amount you can receive when you deposit your first deposit or second deposit bonus monthly bonus, etc. when you deposit the maximum amount for every match bonus you will get the welcome bonus advertised. If you deposit less than what is required to receive the maximum amount of bonus at the various stages, you will not get the full amount stated as the welcome offer. In reality, the welcome bonus offered will be the MAXIMIUM amount you are eligible to claim in bonus funds during the first time you play in the online casino.
- A bonus for no deposit is fairly simple to explain. It’s a reward you get at an online gambling site that allows you to play games with real money without the need to make deposits. This is an excellent option for casinos online to attract new players since they can test the casino without needing to deposit money. In certain countries, it can help in resolving problems with the “trust” issue casino players face with casinos online. A lot of players who are at ease depositing money and playing in one casino online will be cautious when they try a different casino they’ve never tried. Others players aren’t keen to deposit money without testing out the games and software therefore a no deposit bonus will definitely benefit them. Certain online casinos offer no bonuses for deposits as part of their regular offerings, while others stay clear of these bonuses, claiming they attract the wrong kind of players, i.e. players who do not have the intention of betting real money at all and it puts pressure on support staff with no real results. I believe that the truth lies somewhere in between and that some claim to have no deposits bonuses due to different reasons. Deposit bonuses for no deposit are usually only for a small amount typically between $10 and $15. They are offered to prospective customers directly through the casino or via websites that are affiliated with the casino. There are also wagering requirements that you must meet before you can to cash out your winnings, if you’ve had luck.
- Bonuses that are play-only or sticky are those that you are unable to withdraw out of your bank account. If you are lucky enough to you win and then request a withdrawal and receive a bonus, the amount you won will be taken from your winnings. For instance, suppose you won an amount of $50 in sticky bonuses and was lucky enough to bring your balance up to $500. You’re now looking to cash out your winnings and have a party with your the rest of your friends. The casino online will only allow withdrawals of $550 from your player account. The balance of $50 that is the stickiest bonus amount, is not allowed. Bonuses for play only are generally bigger than match bonuses, and have lower wagering requirements.
- Bonus for payment methods It is a feature that was first common in Playtech powered casinos, and has been extended to other casinos in the past. In addition to depositing money at an online casino using your debit or credit card, there are a variety of online options that provide instant funds transfers without hassle and excessive costs. A lot of these payment options that are commonly known, provide their services for those who do not have credit checks and you can transfer funds from your bank account in a discreet manner. There are pre-paid cards that which you can purchase at kiosks. For using these payment options, you could earn an additional 10% bonus on each payment you make, along with any other bonus you can claim. Make sure you check the cashier’s section prior to you sign up for an online casino that you haven’t played in as this could certainly be beneficial to you.
- The majority of online casinos offer an Loyalty/VIP Club program that allows you to redeem bonuses for points earned while playing. As you continue to play and win, the more points you accumulate and the higher the conversion rate of points-to-bonus. It is essential to read the T&Cs of the casino you are playing at or planning to play at as often you won’t be able to withdraw the bonus or the bonus money could be deducted from your winnings. Okay, I’m certain you’re thinking about how you can benefit from the benefits of this, but here’s the other side of the coin. Casinos online are very vulnerable to the abuse of bonuses which is also known as bonus whoring by players. Similar to being banned from a traditional casino for counting cards , for instance, you could also have your account locked in an online casino upon the first sign of bonus fraud. It is important to keep in mind that at the end of the day, gambling is entertainment , and it’s meant to be enjoyable and thrilling. It’s not a job for the day and you don’t earn money playing at the casino. Bonuses can add to the excitement and excitement, but at the end of the day, they are merely a tool for marketing. Take advantage of them, enjoy yourself playing with them, and increase your enthusiasm, but don’t anticipate to you to be richer.